“I am a positive thinking and I keep focusing on the positive, but things never seem to work out how I had hoped they would. I’ve read Neville for hours, but nothing has changed. I keep telling myself everything will be fine. And every day I even speak nothing but positive, hoping things will change. Please help me.” – Danni
It sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into…
…”things are good” instead of feeling your ideal as real already.
Remember, Neville taught that we need to FEEL – experience the world FROM the state of the wish having been fulfilled.
It sounds like you are discovering….
POSITIVE THINKING – is NOT – Feeling It Real.
Feeling It Real is very different than trying to be positive about something in your world.
Let’s peek inside the mind of Neville Goddard for a moment and see what he has to say.
“We can create a new approach to life. If you and I would spend a few minutes every day in withdrawing our attention from the region of sensation…
…and concentrating it on an invisible state and remain faithful to this contemplation, feeling and sensing the reality of an invisible state, we would in time become aware of this greater world, this dimensionally larger world.
The state contemplated is now a concrete reality, displaced in time.” – Neville Goddard
“But TT, Victoria and You SEEM very positive all the time….”
And here is why WE are – the way wer are.
…every day WITHDRAWING your attention from “the world” and concentrating it on creating “the invisible state” – that which you choose to have and be in the world – and if you are faithful to this feeling – you will experience it in the physical world.
If you REALLY FOLLOW THE FORMULA and keep exploring this, you discover who you truly are and how this really works. THAT takes away THE PRESSURE and lets you simply ENJOY LIFE.
This is very different from the typical…
…positive thinking approach, which has you KEEPING your attention on the physical world you sense – and then putting a “spin” on it that sounds nice and positive.
- The positive thinking approach is like a bad salesman, trying to talk you into something. Contrast that with…
- The Feeling It Real approach to life – is like noticing what you want to change in the physical world – then withdrawing to your inner workshop – to create what you want in the world.
“Because consciousness is the only reality I must assume that I am already that which I desire to be. If I do not believe that I am already what I want to be, then I remain as I am and die in this limitation.” – Neville Goddard
- Don’t waste your time and energy – putting a positive spin on what has been true in your life. Remember – the physical world is ONLY an echo of what you have been imagining.
- PLAY HEAPS with The Tools so you DISCOVER that…
- …CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE ONLY REALITY.
- STOP – BE STILL – and FOLLOW THE FORMULA, use the tools and GIVE LIFE to the live you choose instead.
Thank you for your letter Dani!
If you want to NAIL THIS and discover exactly why and how it works, STEP BY STEP we suggest investing in the training packages below. Play with them HEAPS so you discover more and more how FEEL IT REAL is DIFFERENT than what other people are teaching.
Mr Twenty Twenty and Victoria
And if MONEY FREEDOM MATTERS…..