Before we dive into STEP TWO today…
…let’s do a quick review with Neville and The Three Step method, then continue with correcting common mistakes people make:
“THE FIRST STEP in changing the future is Desire, that is, define your objective — know definitely what you want.
SECOND: construct an event which you believe you would encounter following the fulfillment of your desire – an event which implies fulfillment of your desire – something which will have the action of Self predominant.
THE THIRD STEP is to immobilize the physical body and induce a state akin to sleep. Then mentally feel yourself right into the proposed action, imagine all the while that you are actually performing the action HERE AND NOW.
You must participate in the imaginary action, not merely stand back and look on, but FEEL that you are actually performing the action, so that the imaginary sensation is real to you.” – Neville Goddard
Last week, we explored EXACTLY how to MOVE from the state of STUCK THINKING to CREATIVE FEELING, by keeping it simple.
Then we started getting BOMBARDED by way cool emails…
…asking why we don’t make what we want MORE SPECIFIC. The key here is – the MIND wants to THINK in all kinds of specifics – but the heart wants to SIMPLY FEEL. So, keep it SIMPLE so you can easily feel it – THEN…
Notice what we do next below…
Today, we dive into THE SECOND STEP…
…of this specific Feel It Real Method, and CREATE A VERY SPECIFIC SCENE that implies the wish has been fulfilled. Let’s dive in.
“Construct an event which you believe you would encounter following the fulfillment of your desire – an event which implies fulfillment of your desire – something which will have the action of Self predominant.” – Neville Goddard
Did you notice…
- The Second Mistake People Make: They construct an imaginary scene OF the wish ITSELF.
Neville is very clear on this, “construct an imaginal scene that would IMPLY the state of the wish fulfilled”, one that naturally FOLLOWS it.
IMPLIES – is the Power Point here.
(If you haven’t downloaded the Feel It Real Power Pack yet, consider doing it today. It fits in nicely here and expands on it BIG TIME.)
Construct the scene, with SPECIFICS that NATURALLY FOLLOWS your wish having completely manifested in your life. (This corrects the SECOND MISTAKE.)
- I felt SO GREAT INSIDE, when I saw my best friend happy for me. He told me he saw in the paper I was now teaching as a Black Belt at the YMCA. (I was imagining being a Black Belt.)
- Victoria and I sharing a couple secret smiles, after each of us making nice – simple – profitable trades earlier in the day. (Notice how this IMPLIES we traded as experts, and we are not just visualizing the trade itself = we are FEELING FROM already succeeding.)
- Remember that THIS is where and how we get specific. Get specific in your scenes, read this lesson from Manifesting Mastery
- Remember, that we focus on WHAT happened AFTER the wish was fulfilled. I can introduce my banker, in my garden, to our mastermind partners – who happen to stop by.
- Remember, WHY your scene needs to be SPECIFIC, It doesn’t wonder off like a day dream. You lock it in. This is HOW your imagination works. So use it that way.
- Remember to have your SELF predominant in the action. It’s not about “the stuff”, it’s about YOUR LIFE. Notice we are focusing on the relationship with our bankers, not on “the bank statement” only.
So that’s it for part two, tune in tomorrow for part three, and remember – you are the operant power – so DO IT!
And have an amazing day, feeling your ideal as real.
Mr Twenty Twenty and Victoria.