“How can I be God, when God is so much bigger than I perceive myself to be?”
Yesterday, we explored THE BIG MISTAKE. How we get STUCK when we make a big deal out of something we choose to manifest and embody in life – instead of getting DETAILED about it. (Click here – to read THE BIG MISTAKE if you missed it.
Today, we explore the cause feeling separate from God – the reason why most people don’t have faith and why they settle for HOPING – and the source of all our REAL POWER – by exploring what God is.
Because if we explore What Is God – in DETAIL – we stop making God something BIGGER than us – that we can’t possible access or be. Remember, Neville says WE ARE GOD, that our imagination – our consciousness is God, and that is what we TRULY ARE.
Let’s begin with this lesson from Neville – exploring the NAME OF GOD:
- “They said that God’s name was spelled, JOD HE VAU HE. I shall take these symbols and in our normal, down to earth language, explain them in this manner…
- You are seated here now. This first letter, JOD, is your I AMness, your awareness. You are aware of being aware — that is the first letter. Out of this awareness all states of awareness come.
- The second letter, HE, called an eye, is your imagination, your ability to perceive. You imagine or perceive something which seems to be other than Self. As though you were lost in reverie and contemplated mental states in a detached manner, making the thinker and his thoughts separate entities.
- The third letter, VAU, is your ability to feel you are that which you desire to be. As you feel you are it, you become aware of being it. To walk as though you were what you want to be is to take your desire out of the imaginary world and put the VAU upon it. You have completed the drama of creation. I am aware of something. Then I become aware of actually being that of which I was aware.
- The fourth and last letter in the name of God is another HE, another eye, meaning the visible objective world which constantly bears witness of that which I am conscious of being. You do nothing about the objective world; it always molds itself in harmony with that which you are conscious of being
- You are told this is the name by which all things are made, and without it there is nothing made that is made. The name is simply what you have now as you are seated here. You are conscious of being, aren’t you? Certainly you are. You are also conscious of something that is other than yourself: the room, the furniture, the people.”
In the Bible, your NAME was your essence. Notice now where in the name of God, is there ANYTHING implying that God is separate from – or bigger than YOU. God simply is:
- JOD: Consciousness. Awareness.
- HE: Imagination. “The Inner Eye.”
- VAU: Feeling it into reality. Embodying. Incorporating.
- HE: Seeing it into embodyment – in the objective world.
When we get that THIS is what God is, our whole experience of God – transforms – and liberates us.
How will you use this today?
Will you use it to dispel ANY and all thoughts of God as BIG AND SEPARATE from you? (That is a really good idea.)
Will you use it to open the door, as you experiencing you as the Son of God? (More on our nature as the Son Of God in tomorrow’s lesson.)
Have a great day!
Mr Twenty Twenty and Victoria
PS: If this article has helped you, download The God Lectures. Hearing Neville Goddard talk about this LIVE is transformative and life changing. Click here for The God Lectures – Neville Goddard in his Own Voice Volume 1.