“Begin now to practice the art of imagining every day. A concert pianist must constantly practice. for if he does not and he is called upon to give a concert he would not be ready.”
“You must practice the art of imagining day after day so that when you are faced with a problem you will not put it aside, but will do something about it.” – Neville Goddard
TT and V note: Two weeks ago, Suzie joined us in Manifesting Mastery. In just 14 days, notice how much her world has changed.
This is what we want for EVERYONE in the whole world. This is what we want for you and your family too.
My favorite is #7 – Victoria loves #9 🙂
Let us know what your favorite one is if you like too, and Join us in Manifesting Mastery!
Let’s dive in with Suzie’s LOVE LETTER!
— Join us in Manifesting Mastery — Click Here Now
Hey TT and V,
So thinking about the last 2 weeks changes…
- I notice less head chatter.
- If it’s negative I notice it’s just my imagination running an old story.
- Office drama bores me.
- I no longer put meaning to stuff.
- If I do put meaning to it I see exactly what I am doing.
- I am angry over being pregnant and the dad choosing someone else and her kid. Not sure how I want to change this so just doing nothing. I am okay with this at the moment.
- My oldest son came over for dinner and I haven’t had all 4 kids home in a very long time!!! It’s awes me to have my son back and he’s treating me love and kindness.
- I am having success in changing things for the good! That is wonderful!
- I realize I am way to fucking serious and playing more is something I need to do!!!
- This is the best thing I’ve ever bought myself as the changes are huge in such a short time
Love Suzie – Day 14 – Manifesting Mastery
Join Suzie and Us in Manifesting Mastery Today! – Click here! – You get a special Member’s Only lesson every day – with a cool little recording and a short read…. A simple little Special Assignment that takes just a few minutes – and a whole new life! HUNDREDS OF SUCCESS STORIES – Let’s share your story next!
You must be logged in to post a comment.