Today’s Neville Goddard lesson is a short video sharing with you one of our favorite training methods to help you quickly get into the State Akin To Sleep, without falling asleep before you can do your session.
“The ancient teachers discovered that sleep, or a state akin to sleep, aided man in making his assumption. Therefore, they dramatized the first creative act of man as one in which man was in a profound sleep. This not only sets the pattern for all future creative acts, but shows us that man has but one substance that is truly his to use in creating his world and that is himself.” – Neville Goddard
Remember, for a while – just practice going into the state akin to sleep – and coming out of it. Do that 3 times a day for a week or two, and you will be a master of entering into it.
- You are moving from Beta (where you figure it all out) to the area where “alpha and theta” meet. This is the area of “creation and healing”.
- (Step 1) Sit in a comfortable chair, instead of lying down.(Lying down is the position of sleep.)
- (Step 2) Look UP gently, about 20 degrees up – to access the visual part of your brain. (This also keeps you out of fuzzy focus mode – where you stare straight ahead instead.
- (Step 3a) As you count slowly from 50 down, allow yourself to become more and more aware of your relaxation and your breathing. Allow your mind to gently drift while counting – experience some place beautiful. (3A helps you relax.)
- (Step 3b) Use “the arm” to train you to stay focused – yet relaxed. (3B helps you stay focused.)
- And when you get to zero, toss in a few kinds words to congratulate you.
- And as you decide to count to 5 and wake up – tell yourself that you are going to be happier and healthier than ever before.
Have fun and remember to feel your ideal as real! Remember, if you haven’t downloaded it yet, get the Feel It Real Power Pack so you do everything right and get the results you want in life.
Have an amazing day!
Mr Twenty Twenty and Victoria
RELATED RESOURCES FOR YOU
NEVILLE GODDARD MP3 RECORDINGS: Neville Goddard In His Own Voice – The Special State Series – Click Here (Listen to these ANYWHERE.)
ARTICLE: Your True Aim – Click Here