Welcome to today’s Neville Goddard Coffee Club – where Neville and Mr Twenty Twenty answer your questions.
Let’s dive in:
If you love our work and would like to show your appreciation – Buy Us A Coffee – Click Here.
“I have a question for you: I have a very clear & full picture of what I desire, from love relationship, to dream home, to how I create a fabulous income, to overall lifestyle. That part is OK, I can see it, feel it real and KNOW it is coming to me at some point. However, the current situation is that I am currently living in a small rented room in town looking for a job as I have no income and will run out of money very soon. So I have a ‘short term’ – for want of a better word – desire to get out of this room into a home of my own in the countryside with a decent income. A smaller goal if you like.” – Dee
Start being more honest so you can be more free. Let’s peek under the hood:
- 1. Small rented room. True. (But we’ll put a lovely spin on this, shortly.)
- 2. Looking for a job. (Are you right NOW, this moment, looking for a job?)
- 3. I have no income and will run out of money very soon. (Here is where we will make the solid gold shifts.)
Now let’s start making some Rock Solid Gold shifts:
- 3. I have had no income – you might have income right now – or coming right now. But if you say that you don’t – you absolutely will not. I will run out of money very soon. (Nothing, absolutely NOTHING supports this – except projection. Projecting what has been going on (past tense) into the future.)
- 2. I have been looking for a job. (Let the past – recent past – move into the past. Don’t pull it into the present.)
- 1. Small rented room. (Change the spin.)(I will remember it fondly, as I look back.)
“Can you please help me understand what Neville means when he says, “Dwell in the end”? Does this mean pretending all day long that you are as you wish to be? Does it mean thinking the same thought over and over again, all day long, such as “I am happily married”, or “I am financially free”, sort of like repeating an affirmation? When a person is used to thinking a variety of thoughts daily, some positive and some negative in relation to what they want, how do they transition to “dwelling in the end”? A. S.
These are two of the common mistakes people make, when it comes to dwelling in the end.
- Pretending will make you look crazy, and it won’t build in the “inner world” you need to be who you’ve chosen to be.
- Affirmations in most people will either feal like lies (and since FEELING is the secret – your affirmations will work against you), or lead to unproductive inner arguments.
The Rock Solid Solutions: First – remember the lessons from the Wise Productive Use Of Money – Click Here. If you are assuming the state of wealthy, you will do what wealthy people do – which is make wise productive uses of money.
This happens when you have inner conversations and life strategies that match up with those who are wealthy.
Next, if you want to be loved by another – love yourself – love your world – love those you meet. Do what someone who feels loved does – feel loved – give so others feel live.
Notice the common threads in todays lessons, it truly is about burying the “old you” so you can be and become more and more the chosen you.
Dive in mate, you are worth it.
Mr Twenty Twenty and Victoria
Get More Massive Results – Starting Right Now – Follow the Feel-It-Real Formula – Click Here
Join us in the 90 Day Manifesting Mastery Program – Click here – For less than the price of a daily cheapo cup of coffee you could TOTALLY TRANSFORM your life in the next 90 days. Join us!